1. The Bible. The Bible, both Old and New Testaments, are verbally inspired and completely inerrant in the original writings and are the supreme and final authority in faith and life (II Timothy 3:16, II Peter 1:19-21, Matthew 5:18).
2. The Trinity of God. God is a person who has revealed Himself as a Trinity in unity - Father, Son, Holy Spirit - Three Persons and yet One God (Deuteronomy 6:4, Matthew 28:19, II Corinthians 13:14, Ephesians 2:18).
3. Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ was conceived of the Holy Spirit and born of the virgin Mary. He is fully God and fully man. Jesus Christ is the only Mediator between God and man. We believe in the personal and visible return of Jesus to decide the eternal destiny of all people based on their response to Him (Matthew 25:31-32, 1 Thessalonians 4:16, Hebrews 9:28; Matthew 1:18-25, Philippians 2:5-8, John 1:18, I Timothy 2:5).
4. Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit is the third Person of the God head. He convicts the world of sin, righteousness, and judgment. At every believer's point of conversion, the Holy Spirit causes spiritual rebirth, indwells, seals, bestows gifts, and baptizes the believer into the body of Christ. He continues to sanctify, guide, teach and fill the believer who walks in obedience to the Word (Acts 5:3-4, John 16:7-13, John 3:5, Romans 8:9, Ephesians 4:30, I Corinthians 12:13, I Corinthians 6:11, 19, Romans 8:14, John 14:16-17, Ephesians 5:18-21).
5. Man. Man was created in the image of God. Man sinned and thereby incurred not only physical death, but spiritual death which is separation from God. All human beings are born with a sinful nature and nothing man can do of himself, such as good works, being baptized, joining the church, or moral living, can bring him into a right relationship with God (Genesis 2&3, Romans 3:23, Romans 5:12, Ephesians 2:1-3).
6. Salvation. God's free gift of grace to everyone who believes in Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior is salvation from sin, death, and hell, and includes eternal life with Jesus Christ. The Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures as the representative and substitutionary sacrifice, and all who trust Him as personal Savior are justified on the basis of His shed blood (Romans 6:23, Ephesians 2:8,9, John 14:6, I Peter 1:18-25, John 3:16).
7. Resurrection of Christ. We believe in the resurrection of the crucified body of our Lord, in His ascension into heaven, and in His present life for us as High Priest and Advocate (I Corinthians 15, Acts 1:9-11, Hebrews 4:14-16, Hebrews 7:25, I John 2:1).
8. Resurrection of Man. We believe in the bodily resurrection of the just and the unjust - the everlasting blessedness of the saved and the everlasting conscious punishment of the lost (John 5:28,29, I John 3:2, Matthew 25, Revelation 20:11-15, John 14:1-3).
9. Marriage, Gender and Sexuality. We believe that God created and sanctioned marriage to bring together men and women, the complementary halves of humanity, by joining them in "one flesh" unions. Marriage between one man and one woman for life uniquely reflects Christ's relationship with His Church. Marriage also serves as the foundational unit of a stable society. It provides the best chance that children will grow up in the same home with both their mom and their dad (Genesis 2:18-25; Ephesians 5:21-33; 1 Corinthians 7:2). Gender, likewise, matters. God wonderfully and immutably creates each person as male or female, and these distinct, complementary genders together reflect the image and nature of God (Genesis 1:25-27).
10. Sanctity of Life. We believe that all human life is sacred and created by God in His image. Human life is of inestimable worth in all its dimensions, including pre-born babies, the aged, the physically or mentally challenged, and every other stage or condition from conception through natural death. We are therefore called to defend, protect and value all human life.