The vision of Festival Teams is what has become known as the "two-handed" Gospel approach. The first hand is a practical display of Jesus' love through short-term teams who depart early to build relationships, share the Gospel and accomplish service projects in area where a large evangelistic festival will take place. Teams come alongside National churches to serve in various venues demonstrating the practical love of God.
Toward the end of ministry an evangelistic festival takes place for the surrounding community who then experiences the second hand of the Gospel-proclamation. Evangelist and others provide a clear and inspiring presentation to the multitudes and invite them to enter into a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. Festival Teams include compassion ministries, sports areas, children's games, Christian music and presentation of the gospel of Christ. Short-term team members build relationships that result in an increased attendance at the evangelistic festival. The "two hands" come together in a mighty way and bring glory to our King!
Previous Mass Evangelism Events:
- 2016 Festival Melito, Melito, Italy
- 2015 Festival Casoria, Casoria, Italy
- 2013 Festival Arzano, Arzano, Italy
- 2011 Festival Casoria, Casoria, Italy
- 2010 Transforming Uganda
- 2009 Festival Arzano, Arzano, Italy
- 2008 Jamaica Festival with Luis Palau
- 2007 Festival Casoria, Casoria, Italy
- 2006 Oaxaca 100, Oaxaca, Mexico
- 2005 DC Festival, Operation Compassion with Luis Palau, Washington D.C, USA
- 2004 Fiji 2004, Blessing the Nation with Luis Palau